Saturday, March 30, 2013

13 weeks out



We are 13 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 2 solid weeks into cutting. On a Fat Burner and bought a NEW whey protein: Protizyme PeanutButter Cookie. Oh. My. Gosh. Absolutely delicious. One of the best tasting protein powders I have EVER tasted. I noticed that I'm starting to feel JUST a bit more fatigued when working out. So, I decided to try a pre-workout called Fem Fire last night before deadlifts, etc. It pumped me up so much...I was SO ready to go. Absolutely smashed my workout and left with a pump and the ultimate glow. Sorry if that makes me sound like a bro, haha! I'm not sure if I will go out and buy the actual full size pre-workout (I had a sample), but it's nice knowing there is a pre-workout out there that I totally love and could use as a pick me up.

Feeling: Much better this last half of the week. Less bloated and crampy. I've been trying to eat less at night time (I run out of time a lot and find myself eating big portions of chicken before bed). The new protein powder is helping with nighttime cravings. I'm gonna go kill delts now with OHP, etc. Height: 5'10". Current Weight: 137.4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment