- I took a long time off from competing. I'm 6 weeks out from my next show in San Francisco now.
- I bulked for eight full months. I reverse dieted by pushing my calories upwards 100 every 3-4 weeks.
- I made a switch to IIFYM (if it fits your macros) a long time ago. I restored my metabolism. I repaired my relationship with food. I have developed a major eating disorder due to "clean eating." The fear of gaining weight again will never go away...but I can maintain my bingeing through IIFYM.
- I EAT WHATEVER I WANT--if it fits within my caloric and macronutrient levels. ANYTHING--there are NO bad foods. Cake, cookies, ice cream, Oreos, pasta, bread, chocolate, cheesecake--don't care. Even on prep--6 weeks out--I eat it if it fits.
- This doesn't mean I don't eat "bro food" still. I do. I eat lots of chicken and veggies. I make sure ALL of my micronutrients are in check before I eat my desserts.
- I built a lot of muscle. I got a lot stronger. I gained weight. I have a much bigger butt. I post my whole life on my instagram @ohilyssa
- I got sponsored by Serious Nutrition Solutions!
- I got a Welsh Corgi puppy--Leia!
- What else do you want to know?
2 days out from my last show vs. 6 weeks out now. TOTALLY different body.
Oblique and back.