Wednesday, March 20, 2013

14.5 weeks out

Progress over 6 months (9/29/12-3/19/13)



I am currently writing this update from the shoulder of the freeway. My car engine overheated? Not sure how that happened but I am getting it towed to BMW to get it checked out.

We are 14.5 weeks out from NPC Bikini San Jose Fit Expo. Cutting has been fine so far... I actually have my prep bag next to me full of chicken, brown rice, broccoli, and protein. Feeling good, no sluggishness yet. Incorporating more cardio.

For those of you wondering, I squat Mondays, bench Wednesdays, and deadlift Fridays. We follow up those compound lifts with accessory work my coach formulates for me. We hit each muscle group.

I ordered a hot pink powerlifting belt AND my competition heels so I can break them in.

Height: 5'10". Weight: 138.8

No comments:

Post a Comment