Wednesday, March 13, 2013

15.5 Weeks Out



We are 15.5 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 7.5 solid weeks into bulking. Still eating 2400 cal a lifting day / 2100 non-lifting day. Eating clean, but these last three days are going to be my time to eat a whole jar of peanutbutter, eat Shalimar one last time, and go out with some friends. Height: 5'10" Current weight: 141. (Up from 138 1/13/2013). 2 days left until bikini comp cut on Saturday.

Feeling: Pretty bloated today. I'm reaching my time of the month, though, so it's understandable. Benched and did upper body today. Bought myself a "mock-six pack bag" aka a Cynthia Rowley picnic tote and some AWESOME tupperware. I will post pictures of them next time, but I got a tupperware specifically for steaming veggies, one for hardboiled eggs, and another than store my meat, carbs and veggies WITH attached utensils. Really excited. Prep is almost here guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment