Monday, March 11, 2013

16 weeks out


We are 16 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 7 solid weeks into bulking. Still eating 2400 cal a lifting day / 2100 non-lifting day. Eating pretty clean, though I let myself have a piece of Butterscotch cake on Saturday night because I know I won't get anything like it for the next four months. Height: 5'10" Current weight: 140.8. (Up from 138 1/13/2013). 5 days until bikini comp cut.

Feeling: Leaner. But really anxious to get started with the cut. I've been practicing my meal prep--finding what I like and what I don't. I've been posing every chance I get, and watching tons of videos of pro bikini models to see how they do it :) This week is max week. I'm hoping to pull at least 210lbs for my deadlift on Friday. Ideally I'd like to pull two plates (225#).

No comments:

Post a Comment