Sunday, March 24, 2013

14 weeks out



We are 14 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 1 solid week into cutting. Eating around 1900-2000 cal for this first phase. Good balance, but definitely increased protein and reduced fat. Coach says once I am four week in we can look to a lo-carb diet with refeed days. AKA 1 cheat MEAL (not cheat DAY) a week. But we will see how my body reacts to this first phase. Height: 5'10" Current weight: 137.4. The lowest weight I have been since high school probably.

Feeling: Pleasantly surprised. I mean, I know that when you really begin to eat clean and watch everything you put in your body, results come quickly. But I'm still very pleased. 1 week ago I had SOME ab definition, but this is the most I've had ever. I can't wait to see what kind of progress I can make by the end of this first 3 week phase.

Still compound lifting, though I know my gains are going to go away once the calorie deficit really hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment