Wednesday, April 3, 2013

12.5 weeks out



We are 12.5 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 2.5 solid weeks into cutting. Wow. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. I feel like I just started my cut and we're already 2.5 solid weeks in. The first couple weeks were difficult--not just because I had to really change my outlook on macros, but because I thought I would immediately see results once I did. Now, 2.5 weeks in, I am reaping the rewards on clean eating (and still allowing myself to have a spoonful of peanutbutter or two if I feel I've earned it!) I've figured out new ways to combine my food so that it's not bland and boring. For example: LEAN 95/5 ground beef with egg whites is quickly becoming the perfect small protein lunch. Combine that with sweet potato and a bit of avocado and we're talking! Coach is happy with my progress so far, and is hoping to keep me at the same about of cardio (3 times a week) for now. Once we get closer to the competition I know we will start playing around with cardio, sugar, dairy and carb cycling. For now, I'm seeing progress, and hoping to dip into the high 136s by next week. I still think my ideal weight across stage would be 125-127. But that would come from drying out. I think I will be at a true weight of 128-129 by the end of the 12 weeks...and those final couple pounds will be from absolutely no water in my system.

Feeling: A little more tired--but that may be from the stressful week I've had so far. Coffee pre-workout is really helping. I find that the salty cravings have left, and the sweet cravings are kicking in a bit more. Height: 5'10". Current Weight: 137.2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment