Saturday, April 6, 2013

12 weeks out



We are 12 weeks out from NPC Bikini-San Jose Fit Expo. 3 solid weeks into cutting. Time really is going by quickly. I figured out this past week that carbs really mess with my body. I sometimes run out of time to eat (Especially when I'm working) so I end up eating late at night (10-11 pm). I'm trying to kick that habit, and I've decided not to have any carbs after 7:30 PM. The past few days I have been trying that and I have been MUCH more dry in the morning (no bloating). It's really difficult, though, because cravings kick in. I had my first "disgust" feeling towards chicken this week...aka I just could not eat it anymore. I put it aside and finished it 30 minutes later. I know that feeling is only going to come up more frequently the closer we get to competition. I've also decided to completely let go of peanutbutter and, once I finish this last gallon, give up milk entirely for unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I think overall the lack of dairy will do me some good. I'm still experimenting, obviously. Coach is on-board. We will see what he does to my diet over the next couple weeks. I can feel

Feeling: Feeling the no-carb thing in the morning when I workout fasted...it's okay, carbs are still around 160g during the day. My emotions go up and down. Sometimes I feel really good about my body and other times I feel like I have so much work to do that it's overwhelming. I have to remember that I am STILL 12 weeks out. I can really start worrying maybe 4 weeks from now (and let's hope I'm even more shredded by then because the fat burner cycle will end). Height: 5'10". Current Weight: 137 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment