Monday, September 15, 2014

26 days out

I'm feeling really good. This is the end--the final push. My calories dip a little more and cardio increases. I'm really back and forth with my physique and my posing needs work... but overall I'm excited to walk into this show SO much healthier and happier mentally and physically.

IIFYM works my friends. I'm still eating everything I want, but I've started to limit the candy :) I'll "clean" things up on Saturday once I'm officially 3 weeks out. I want to have pretty consistent sodium levels so that I can manipulate them and water load come peak week.

8 Weeks ago vs. today.


1 comment:

  1. This blog is Very Informative information on fitness and find the best fitness website
    crossfit stuttgart and keep share more information

    ReplyDelete